Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Maria wins season's finale

Maria Sharapova came from a set down to win the season-ending WTA Tour Championships in Los Angeles.

Maria Sharapova wins this Year !!!



Maria Sharapova overcame the early third-set mental lapse and beat Williams for the WTA Championships title 4-6, 6-2, 6-4 Monday night in a rematch of their Wimbledon final.
The 17-year-old Russian will rise to a career-high fourth when the year-end WTA rankings are released Tuesday.
``I don't think I could've asked for anything better this year,'' Maria said. ``It's been an extraordinary year for me. I know that I'm not showing a lot of emotion, but I'm sort of just speechless.''
Maria stunned Williams for the Wimbledon title in July, propelling the blond teenager to international stardom. She finished the year with five titles.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs