Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Stars come out to compete at Advanta Championships at Villanova

The field, like most of women's tennis this year is dominated by Russian players.

In addition to the third-seeded Maria Sharapova, who won Wimbledon and is the current "it" girl on the WTA Tour, No. 2 seed Anastasia Myskina last year's Advanta runnerup and this year's French Open champion, is also in the field
Most of the attention has come to Maria who has been linked to Anna Kournikova, but with the goods (and health) to deliver on the court.


Sexy Maria



Maria's rise to the top has been a bit of a whirlwind, but she has continued playing strong tennis. She won back-to-back tournaments in Korea and Japan and reached the final in Zurich, two weeks ago.
"I never imagined winning Wimbledon," Maria said. "As a tennis player and as an individual, you gain a lot of knowledge and experience. I've learned a lot about myself and what it takes to compete."

(more)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4/11/04 11:53, Blogger My Shoes said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my site. In regards to your comment, I did do my site myself. I used a template that I found on the web that was a 3 column template. And I changed and adapted it some. All the other stuff ...content...I did myself. Tinker: The Secret Life of Shoes.
http://secretlifeofshoes.blogspot.com/

 
At 5/11/04 10:36, Blogger guest said...

Thanks for answer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs