Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Friday, February 25, 2005

Maria Sharapova beat Marion Bartoli

Maria ousted France's Marion Bartoli 6-3, 6-2. Maria had too much class for Bartoli, although the reigning Wimbledon champion was far from perfect.


Maria Sharapova



Bartoli actually led the first set 3-2 after a break in the fourth game, but Maria caught up soon and finished off the set with a break in the 11th game. Maria then swept to a 5-0 lead in the second set only to suffer a minor hiccup when Bartoli broke her and held her serve to narrow the gap at 2-5. Maria who was quite pumped up by that stage, duly served out the match. "I was a bit sloppy in some of the games. I wished I had served a little better," said the 17-year-old. Maria Sharapova said she was happy with her season so far, having made four semi-finals so far. "I've worked very hard and I try to push myself hard and raise my game every day," Maria said.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 25/2/05 21:53, Blogger Lauralai said...

Hey, I saw you put hyperlinks in just as Maria's name. I have a blogspot too and was wondering how you do that? Thanks!

 
At 27/2/05 03:56, Blogger Lauralai said...

My e-mail is Laura4650@yahoo.com. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs