Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Saturday, May 14, 2005

Maria cruises into Roma semi-finals

Maria easily advanced to the Italian Open semifinals with a 6-2, 6-2 victory over countrywoman Elena Bovina on Friday. Maria failed to reach the semis in six previous clay-court tournaments. "I'm really excited," Maria Sharapova said. "I'm playing better and better as the tournament goes on, although I know it's going to be a lot tougher in my next round."


Maria Sharapova


"I think having a year to work -- I worked really hard physically -- is paying off," she said. "I feel a lot stronger on the clay, like I can play more matches in a row, and still feel good physically." She next faces eighth-seeded Patty Schnyder of Switzerland, who cruised past Evgenia Linetskaya 6-1, 6-0. Мария Шарапова

2 Comments:

At 18/5/05 05:33, Blogger bschneider5 said...

Nice pics!!!!Bradsblog

 
At 16/11/05 17:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a site for you aloha shirtcaulfield, its called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs