Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Saturday, May 21, 2005

Maria Sharapova's new Perfume

Maria Sharapova is launching her own perfume. The 18 year Wimbledon champion will launch the as yet unnamed fragrance with Palmolive.

Maria Sharapova


She told Glamour.com:” I can’t say too much as it is top secret,” adding that” it’s very light and floral and the bottle will be bright pink so you can find it easily.” Maria was in Paris speaking about the launch and revealed that she is also interested in having her own fashion range. She said” I have a Mannequin at home which I work on with a friend. I don’t want it to be anything to do with tennis though, if I have my own line I’d want it to be strictly off court clothing.” She has recently signed a deal with Colgate – Palmolive to be their new face which includes promoting a range of deodorants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs