Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Sunday, May 29, 2005

ROLAND GARROS: Maria Sharapova Interview - Thursday, May 26, 2005

/noticias.info/ Q. You must be pleased with the game today and I guess also so far with Paris this year.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, it was great. You know, early on, third game, I sort of twisted my ankle. My next game I felt it a little bit. So I was a little distracted from it. But it got better after that game. I just tried to find a way. I mean, she had nothing to lose, and she was just going for her shots. Some balls were just too good. But I finally started feeling a good rhythm out there, began playing better.


Maria Sharapova



Q. It gets harder and harder. The predictions are for hotter weather. You must feel right at home, living in Florida? You like hot weather?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I enjoy the weather. I think it's a lot better than when it's cloudy and a little rain like it was in the previous rounds. So this weather is definitely better for all the players, I think.

Q. The three surfaces ? clay, grass, hard ? how would you rate those in your preference of favoritism?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Grass is probably my favorite. Hard is up there, as well. It depends on what kind of hard. There are different sorts of hard. You have indoor hard, which is more of a carpet. That can be fast, but also slow. But clay is more of a challenge for me, for sure.

Q. You have so many endorsements. Of all your photo shoots, which has been the most fun? Which have you enjoyed the most?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: The most fun has been the one for my perfume. I shot it in New York about a month ago with Patrick Demarchelier, one of the most famous photographers. That was really fun. I think that whole process of making my perfume has been the most exciting just because it's totally mine and it's inspired by me, and my name is on the box. You know, the whole thing is me. So when people buy it, they know it's just totally inspired by me, whereas with other companies, you know, it's their product and I'm endorsing it. I think that was the most fun shoot I've done in a while.

Q. So once your perfume comes out, will people perform better on your video game if they're actually wearing your perfume?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, they'll get more energy from smelling it (laughter).
Q. What was the photographer's name?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Patrick Demarchelier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs