Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Maria Beats Kremer at DFS Classic


Wimbledon champion Maria Sharapova defeated Anne Kremer 6-3, 6-0 Tuesday in her first singles match on grass in 11 months, and reached the third round of the DFS Classic.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Maria, who won this tournament last year en route to her Wimbledon title, said she enjoyed being back on grass. "I tried to hit as freely as possible, even if it meant a few mistakes," Maria said. "That's just the way I am going to play. I am not going just to put the ball back to her, I am going to hit the ball hard and be in control. "I like the pace of the ball," she added. "I get a good advantage, especially with my height and serve. It's a very different game from last week (French Open) and I like it."

2 Comments:

At 8/6/05 09:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby i love you, you are just super hot that's why you should concentrate better sexy!

 
At 11/6/05 21:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hel yeah man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs