Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Friday, June 10, 2005

Maria reaches DFS quarter-finals

The leggy Russian Star moved into the quarter-finals of the DFS Classic with a 6-3, 3-6, 6-1 win over the 16th seeded Australia's Samantha Stosur .


Maria Sharapova



"I knew it would be difficult because I've played her before," said Maria, who has now won all four meetings with the 21-year-old Queenslander, two of them on grass in the third round at Edgbaston. "She put me under pressure and made me have to make the return all the time," Maria said. "I enjoy these challenges. That's what it's all about." Stosur said she was pleased with her tactics against Maria Sharapova. "Everyone knows what a great hitter of the ball Maria is from the baseline," Stosur said. "But on these courts you have to rush her and not let her get set for a shot, and I did that. But you have to do it for three sets and keep everything going 100 percent."

2 Comments:

At 10/6/05 19:47, Blogger Naked Boy said...

Maria is superb.

 
At 6/8/05 09:16, Blogger boogersdelhidiaries said...

I only wish she had a bigger lump on her chest( and i don't mean a tumor)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs