Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Thursday, August 25, 2005

Maria is not only rising in the rankings

Maria Sharapova is not only rising in the rankings, she's also getting taller. The 18-year-old Russian, who jumped to No. 1 in women's tennis Monday, is listed in the WTA's official guide as 6-foot. Not so, she says.

Maria Sharapova Tall Legs



Maria tells Time magazine she's 6 feet 2 inches tall, and she's not exactly thrilled with the extra 2 inches. "I wouldn't say I'm in love with them because if I wear heels, I'm like 6-foot-4," she says. "It's a little too tall." Maria Sharapova, preparing for next week's U.S. Open, overtook Lindsay Davenport for the No. 1 spot. At the end of 2002, her ranking was No. 186. "It's actually shocking," Maria says. "Before I was trying to lay off the whole thing, saying, `I'm not worried about it, it's not important.' But you know, once you get there, it's, like, wow!"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs