Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Saturday, December 24, 2005

Maria pulls out of Season Opener

Maria Sharapova has been forced to withdraw from the Mondial Australian Women's Hardcourts tournament with a strained right shoulder on Friday.


Maria Sharapova


"I am very disappointed to have to withdraw from the Mondial Women's Hardcourts in Gold Coast because my right shoulder is not yet ready to allow me to compete at the tour level. Tournament director Liz Smylie has put together a fantastic event that I hope to be able to play in 2007, and I am sure it will again be a great success this year. I will be doing everything possible in consultation with my doctors to be healthy enough to play the Australian Open," Maria said. "I have spent the offseason training and preparing both on and off the court for the 2006 season."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs