Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Maria hits Nasdaq-100 Open quarter-finals

Maria Sharapova is through to the quarter finals in Nasqaq-100 Open in Miami. In a match-up between Russian glamour girls, Maria rallied after compatriot Maria Kirilenko won the first set to advance with a 3-6 6-4 6-1 victory.


Maria Sharapova



"I basically just tried to hang in there - I wasn't playing my best, that's for sure," Maria told BBC Sport. "She put pressure on me and kept me on the defensive. It came down to a few points in the second set and I picked it up in the third." "I basically just tried to hang in there," Maria said. "I wasn't playing my best tennis, for sure, but I started to pick it up in the third.''

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 23/4/06 13:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

un pi super

 
At 18/5/06 04:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm drooling right now. Great pic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs