Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Friday, May 19, 2006

Maria pulls out of Istanbul

Maria Sharapova was forced to withdraw from next week's Istanbul Open on Friday because she has failed to recover from a right ankle injury.


Maria Sharapova non nude



"Miss Sharapova wrote to the organisers, informing them that her right ankle injury had not healed well enough for her to play in the tournament," read a statement from the organisers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 20/5/06 05:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so happy to hear Maria was going to play in Istanbul. The next day, I was sad and I am hoping Maria will play soon. I hope she wins the Grand Slam. I love your website. I'll be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs