Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Sunday, May 28, 2006

Maria Sharapova needs miracle

Maria Sharapova believes she will need a miracle to play at her best at the French Open. The world number four, who has yet to play a match on clay this season, arrived at Roland Garros very short of match practice.


Maria Sharapova



A right foot injury has prevented the Russian from playing competitive tennis since her 6-4 6-3 defeat by compatriot Svetlana Kuznetsova in the Nasdaq-100 Open final on April 1. "I do not think I'm as competitive as I would like to be," Maria Sharapova said. "If I can play correctly, it will be a miracle. I'm really not at 100 percent," the fourth seed said. "I've spent the past two weeks training and nursing my injury."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs