Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Thursday, June 29, 2006

Maria Sharapova Advance to third Round

Maria Sharapova overpowered Ashley Harkleroad 6-2, 6-2 in 67 minutes. The match was slightly tougher than her 51-minute 6-2, 6-0 win the previous day over Anna Smashnova.


Maria Sharapova


"I didn't think I had enough of a challenge to see where my game was at in the first round," the third-seeded Russian said. 'The points were very quick. But today I played a few rallies and I definitely did a lot of good things ... "I definitely played pretty solid today," Maria said. "But it's only going to get tougher from here. It's a matter of stepping it up and coming up with the goods when I need it".

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3/7/06 14:48, Blogger Unknown said...

She's beautiful and an excellent player.


Luciano Rodrigues
http://belenenses.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs