Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Friday, June 23, 2006

Maria Sharapova and "Land Rover"

Women's tennis superstar and Land Rover driver, Maria Sharapova, 19, was in London today for a pre-Wimbledon Sony Ericsson Women's Tennis Association (SEWTA) party in Kensington, where she gave party guests and on-lookers a sneak preview of the all-new Land Rover Freelander 2.


Maria Sharapova


Miss Sharapova is an official Land Rover ambassador in North America, where she promotes the vehicles, and she currently uses her Range Rover at her home in the USA. Speaking at the event, Miss Sharapova said: "I drive a Land Rover at my home in the USA. Since I was 15 and first saw Land Rovers in the US I have admired their unique design and British-ness. I currently have Range Rovers, but am a big fan of the new Freelander 2. I love the fact I can use my i-Pod straight through its sound system, and I can get my coach, my dad, my agent and all my equipment in the car too."

more ...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs