Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Saturday, January 20, 2007

Maria Sharapova into 4th round

Maria Sharapova got another taste of the elements, ignoring the saunalike conditions in Rod Laver Arena to advance to the second week of the Australian Open.

Maria Sharapova Australian Open-2007


While often heavy rain prevented play on outside courts, the roof on Rod Laver Arena was closed Saturday for Sharapova's 6-3, 6-1 win over 30th-seeded Tathiana Garbin in the third round. The air conditioning wasn't working and the players were already sweating profusely after their warmup and spectators fanned themselves with programs. "I guess I can say I'm still lucky to be in the tournament after my first round," Maria said. "It is only going to get tougher for me."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs