Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Friday, November 09, 2007

Maria Sharapova reaches semis in Madrid

Maria Sharapova advanced to the semifinals of the WTA Championships with a 5-7 6-2 6-2 victory over world No. 2 Svetlana Kuznetsova on Thursday.


Maria Sharapova reaches semis in Madrid



Maria Sharapova's victory also assured fourth-seeded Serbian Anna Ivanovic (2-0) a spot in the round of four, and the pair will play Friday to decide first place in the Red Group. "I'm happy I didn't stay home," said Sharapova, who has missed time this season with bursitis in her shoulder. "No matter how I do the rest of the way, I'm glad I got to get some more matches in before the end of the year." "She hurt me in the first set but I got hold of myself and stayed tough and positive which was really good," said Maria Sharapova. "I'm really happy I didn't just stay home and quit and not come out here. I'm good, this is really good for me. This will only make me physically stronger."

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10/11/07 20:55, Blogger Lapa said...

very sexy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs