Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Maria Sharapova advanced to the Australian Open semifinals

Maria Sharapova advanced to the Australian Open-2008 semifinals for the fourth straight year with a convincing 6-4, 6-0 win over top-ranked Henin, ended Justine Henin's 32-match winning run to advance to the Australian Open semifinals for the fourth straight year.

Maria Sharapova advanced to the Australian Open-2008 semifinals


"Even though I beat Justine, it's definitely not over," the 20-year-old Russian star said. "I still have a lot of business to take care of."

"I really felt like I was in a bubble," Sharapova said. "I think it was one of the most consistent matches where I did all the things I wanted to do, and I did them correctly from the beginning to the end ... and just played the way I can play. Ever since the juniors we've always played really tough and we've always battled it out, and it's great to see her in the semis," Maria Sharapova said.

"I came on the court, I wasn't trying to pay attention to her record or how many tournament's she won, which is an increbible number. "It's amazing when you go out on court and you feel like you're doing the right thing."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 22/9/08 18:13, Blogger Klaus Kohler said...

I submit your blog to digg yes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs