Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Thursday, March 19, 2009

Maria Sharapova. PACIFIC LIFE OPEN. March 18, 2008

INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA (Indian Wells Tennis Tournament: BNP Paribas Open Tennis Tournament - Formerly Pacific Life Open)

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. That was quite an escape there?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uh-huh. Yeah, it was. You know, I felt like I was up throughout the match, and I just did a solid job of winning that first set and had so many opportunities in the second set to finish it off.

Sexy Maria Sharapova on the Beach

I was up a couple of breaks and just couldn't. She started playing really good tennis towards the end of that second set, and I just couldn't get my opportunities back, couldn't get those chances that I had in the beginning of the second set.
And in the fourth game, it was just a dog fight. I felt like I was pretty close to being down and out, because I wasn't able to produce, you know, good points for a long period of time. I was like a little kid that would make -- I was doing like a beaded bracelet. I would put four beads together and they would all fall down and then I'd start all over again.
I felt like I was starting from scratch all the time. I would play a good game, I would get down again and then I would miss three returns in a row. I was just giving her so many opportunities out there.


Read full article

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs