Maria Sharapova   Sexy Maria Sharapova Photos   Maria Sharapova Bikini Pictures   Maria Sharapova Fashion Model


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Q&A with Maria Sharapova

Three-time Grand Slam champion Maria Sharapova took some time to talk to the media before playing a World Team Tennis match for the Newport Breakers at the Newport Beach Country Club.


Maria Sharapova
Sharapova will be participating in the L.A. Women's Tennis Championships next week at Home Depot Center in Carson.

Q: How would you say your return from injury is going?
A: It's been wonderful. I went to Europe. I was there for seven weeks, then didn't have to come back earlier than planned. You know, I obviously was a little bit disappointed with Wimbledon. It was a tough match. With the way my arm held up, I was really happy. You know, I came back. I went to work. I went back on the court, started working.

Read full article

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Love  Frogs